Sunday, March 23, 2014
Electrical fire caused by a loose wire.
This outlet was found in a san diego pizza business. It was caused by a
loose wire on the outlet from a soda machine cooler. Had the outlets
been checked the loose wire would have been found and corrected.
We find loose connections make up a large percentage of the problems
we find from loose wires on outlets to loose wire nuts to loose wires at
circuit breakers. Luckily the business was open and when this wire and
outlet started smoking the person at the business called the fire
department and it was quickly extinguished.